Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jays salvage weekend set with Monday afternoon victory


OK, I'm in New York and have been since last Thursday. I did see 3 Jays games and thankfully they did not get swept, with a 7-6 win yesterday, helped in part by some bad calls. But I'll take what I can get after last week's problems.

New York is great, I'm out all the time and enjoying myself. But the hotel internet is terrible, and not free, so there likely won't be a full post until next week, along with some photos.

Tonight and tomorrow sees the Dodgers taking on the Mets in Citi Field. It'll be nice to watch a game without a cheering interest, just sit back and relax and enjoy the action. I'll have a big update next week, until then, enjoy the summer!

Best,

Sean

1 comment:

  1. Union Square has (or had) free wireless internet. Still won't be fast, but it's a nice place to sit outside anyway.

    ReplyDelete