Thursday, July 2, 2009

No game in Norwich


Happy Canada Day!

The good news: the car is fixed and I am in Norwich as scheduled.

The bad news: it rained heavily this afternoon, and although the skies are now clear, the game tonight has already been postponed. It's quite disappointing as top prospect Madison Bumgarner was scheduled to start for Connecticut. There's a doubleheader tomorrow evening, but I have to be in New York, so I'm not able to hang around to see it. Nearby New Britain is on the road tonight, while Pawtucket has an off day. So it'll be Wednesday Night Baseball on ESPN tonight.

I figure things can't get much worse than the first days of this trip, but I'm watching the Blue Jays this weekend, so it wouldn't surprise me to see them swept. Whatever the outcome, I'll post updates here as usual.

Best,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment