Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another Road Trip Plan!


I've had a few days at home recently, which is always a good time to plan road trips that I'll probably not take.

I'm still hoping to get to the Buffalo Bills game in Toronto this year, which takes place in December. As well, there's a good Houston-Dallas NFL doubleheader the week before, with Houston hosting a Monday night game and Dallas at home in their new digs for Thanksgiving. With all the schedules out now, I put together this doozy of a sports road trip!

Nov 20 Sacramento at Dallas NBA
Nov 21 NJ at Dallas NHL
Nov 22 Milwaukee at Houston AHL
Nov 23 Tennessee at Houston NFL
Nov 24 Milwaukee at San Antonio AHL
Nov 25 Milwaukee at Texas AHL or Golden State at San Antonio NBA
Nov 26 Oakland at Dallas NFL
Nov 28 Carolina at Buffalo NHL
Nov 29 Miami at Buffalo NFL
Nov 30 Buffalo at Toronto NHL
Dec 01 Abbotsford at Toronto AHL
Dec 02 Ottawa at Belleville OHL
Dec 03 NYJ vs Buffalo at Toronto NFL
Dec 04 Owen Sound at Ottawa OHL

Doubtful I'll be able to pull this off given my work visa issues which will require a job around that time, but it's fun to think about.

Best,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment