Thursday, May 22, 2014

Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohio!


I've been very quiet lately as I'm putting the finishing touches on a book about my NFL Road Trip last year. I've seen enough games in New York during my time here and can't get too excited about the Mets or Yankees. I've been looking forward to the first weekend of summer for quite a while though, as the Blue Jays will be playing a three-game set in Cincinnati. After checking out the schedule of nearby teams, I realized that the Jays AAA team will be in Columbus just before that, and I could also add games in Cleveland, Akron and Mahoning Valley to make it a full week in the Buckeye State without missing too much of the World Cup.

Without further ado, here is the schedule:
Tue, Jun 17 Angels at Indians 7:05
Wed, Jun 18 Bisons at Clippers 7:05
Thu, Jun 19 Bisons at Clippers 12:05
Fri, Jun 20 Blue Jays at Reds 7:10
Sat, Jun 21 Blue Jays at Reds 4:10
Sun, Jun 22 Blue Jays at Reds 1:10
Mon, Jun 23 Seawolves at Rubber Ducks 7:05
Tue, Jun 24 Muckdogs at Scrappers 7:05

It will be a quick tour with only two new stadiums to add to the venue count (the visit to Columbus will be my 200th ballpark!) but it should be fun to see the Baby Jays and then the big boys for five straight road games. As always, check back for updates.

Best,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment